Baptiste Institute is an organization changing lives by bringing yoga to the world as a leadership skill.
The Baptiste Institute exists to make a difference and empower people to realize and manifest what is of interest and of most importance to them.
We inspire people to fulfill their purpose of making a difference for themselves and others. Our tools and practices enable people to develop themselves and others as leaders in their own lives.
We are committed to causing leaders who cause leaders first with themselves and then with others.
The Executive Assistant enables success of the Baptiste Institute CEO. This person is a point of contact for internal & external requests as well as being responsible for organizing travel itineraries, coordinating meetings & agendas, managing correspondence and being a source of organization & coordination for CEO as required.
A day in the life
Coordinates and supports the flow of information:
- Establishes work priorities and directs work to team members as required
- Acts as a communications liaison with team as required
- Opens, distributes and follows-up on standard emails
- Provides CEO with documentation needed for non-standard email replies
- Delegates and follows up on action items
Maintains an efficient schedule:
- Schedules and organizes meetings
- Coordinates travel arrangements and itineraries
- Takes advantage of travel and group discounts wherever possible and always trying to attain the best possible travel values
- Coordinates daily calendar and keeps CEO informed of attendance obligations
Provides administrative and secretarial support:
- Composes and prepares documents for signature
- Maintains an easy to use filing system for archived documents and computer files
- Sets up meetings for team
- Oversees the payment of expenses (in partnership with bookkeeper) and reviewing staff expense claims for accuracy and adherence to policy
- Undertakes special assignments and projects as needed
Provides confidential personal support:
- Maintains confidential personal information
- Ensures understanding and compliance with Company policies and internal controls
- Handles incoming and outgoing personal correspondence, mail and verbal communications
- Performs other duties as required
- Some post-secondary education an asset, preferably in Business Administration
- Intermediate-level Google Drive suite and/or Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- Experience supporting an entrepreneur is an asset
- Previous experience handling sensitive and highly confidential information
- Excellent written and verbal grammar and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and time management – excellent at coordinating and prioritizing
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills, proactive and solution-oriented