This resource is a suggestion of how to manage your time and go through the Modules and Lessons for Level One based on a core 3 week program outline. This is only a recommendation and as the course is self paced, we encourage you to move through the content at a pace that works best for you.
Let’s take a look at what it takes to complete Level One Powerfully…
IMPORTANT – All Lessons need to be watched in their full entirety. Once the Lesson has been watched, it will automatically mark itself as complete.
If there is a Task associated with a Lesson, you will complete the Task, click “Check” then “Finish Task” to have it marked as complete.
Please feel free to complete all Journal Tasks in your paper journal and simply write “Complete” in the Dashboard Task. However, should you choose to complete the journal entries virtually, you can do that as well!
To review your virtual Tasks and Journal Entries, please take the following steps:
- Log into your Dashboard.
- Click on “My Programs”.
- Click on “My Journals”.
*Please note this is for ALL programs you are registered for so you do not need to click on the applicable program first!*
- When doing the course work – put your attention on the course work you are doing.
- This is not the time for multi-tasking or having distractions like the television on or music playing.
- The attention required here is a self-discipline and rigour that keeps you focused and present to what is in front of you.
CREATE THE SPACE:
- Uncluttered, quiet and private with no interruptions.
- Have the conversations with the people in your lives.
- Let the people you live with know that during your training hours you are in Level One.
- Plan ahead.
- Take care of the needs for children, others you care for, and your pets so that you are free to immerse yourself in this training.
- Manage your time & energy.
- Schedule 3-4 hours minimum each day. You choose how you divide your time.
- We will all graduate together on April 6th!
- You then have 3 additional weeks to continue reviewing and re-visiting Lessons over and over again & learning at your own pace!
What a WEEK could look like…
- ASANA – EVERY DAY DURING TRAINING
- MEDITATION & INQUIRY – EVERY DAY DURING TRAINING
- MODULES AND LESSONS – EVERY DAY DURING TRAINING
- Move through Modules and Lessons at your own pace
- Complete some Lessons from each of the Modules every day during training
- JOURNEY INTO POWER BOOK – EVERY DAY DURING TRAINING
- Acknowledgments/Preface/Introduction (pages 1 – 21)
- Part 1 – Rewiring Your Mind (pages 27 – 43)
- Where Transformation Begins
- Opportunity at the Edge
- Dissolving the Blocks Within
- The Eight Universal Principles for Stepping Up To The Edge
- Part 2 – Daily Power Yoga Practice & The Postures (pages 46- 159)
- What Power Yoga is Not
- Why Power Yoga Works
- Pillars of Power Yoga
- Building Healthy Poses – The Master Principles of Alignment
- The Seven Most Common Mistakes in Yoga Practice and How to Avoid Them
- The Postures
- JOURNEY INTO POWER SEQUENCE – EVERY DAY DURING TRAINING
- Practice & Speak the sequence out loud
What a DAY could look like…
- 3 – 4 hours minimum
- 8:00 – 9:00am – Go through Modules/Lessons as designed.
- 9:00 – 9:30am – True North Alignment Practices & Skillwork.
- 9:30 – 10:30am – Full Asana Practice.
- 10:30 – 11:00am – Meditation.
- Live Webinar Sessions:
- Tuesdays at 6:00pm EST
- Thursday at 6:00pm EST
- 8:00pm – Leading Asana, Read Journey Into Power Book.