ADVANCED ART OF ASSISTING
Using Baptiste Methodology, you will discover how to intuitively, playfully and innovatively adapt assists for anyone, anywhere.
Advanced Art of Assisting is an intensive weekend of powerful learning. A deep understanding of the Baptiste Yoga Source Principles: physicalness, possibility and empowerment give access to discover what is new, extraordinary, within the ordinary spaces of your practice. From that, expand your contribution to and transform the lives of others. Be a person who creates miracles!
- You will leave with a deeper understanding of the body in movement. Therefore, you will more effectively, intuitively and safely assist any level of practitioner in any pose.
- Using the Baptiste Yoga Source Principles: physicalness, empowerment, possibility you will be able to discover new ways to access power in a pose or movement.
- Confidence to use your body intuitively and props as tools for your students to adapt any sequence or pose to meet your student's needs and goals.
- You will gain access to an extraordinary outlet of being of service through your developed skill of adaptability. As a result being in creation of deeper connection to yourself, others and your community
- • People seeking personal or professional development
- • Seasoned Practitioners
- • Yoga teachers
You do not need to have completed Art of Assisting to participate in Advanced Art of Assisting
This training requires you to commit yourself 100%. This includes: being on time to all sessions, being coachable in the moment and being open to try on what is offered.
Daily you can expect a minimum of one yoga practice, assisting, group discussions and partner work.
The schedule will be full and we recommend if you would like to sightsee, arrive prior to the start of the program or stay a few days after the program ends.
Your tuition does not include accommodation or food.
*Tuition does not include travel, lodging or meals.
Day 1 | 9am - 6pm
Day 2 | 9am - 5pm
Click on the "Read More" button below for additional information about a specific program.