ART OF TRUE NORTH ALIGNMENT
Using Baptiste Methodology™, you will demystify anatomy and learn the common language of anatomy and alignment. From this create a breakthrough in your default practice.
Revolutionize your Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga practice and teaching with an in-depth study in alignment and anatomy. A default is what happens in an automatic, unconsidered practice. Discover the extraordinary in the most ordinary movements and from that create miracles in your practice and that of your students.
- Gain a working knowledge of the commonly used bones and muscles addressed in a yoga practice, and a new awareness of anatomical language.
- Explore how parts of your body move in relationship to the whole to access experiencing each pose newly.
- Discover how to position and move your body to optimize a balance of effort and ease in your practice or that of your students.
- Experience efficient movement in your practice, that will leave you feeling refreshed versus depleted.
- • People seeking personal and professional development
- • Yoga Practitioners
- • Yoga teachers (teaching not a requirement)
This training requires you to commit yourself 100%. This includes: being on time to all sessions, being coachable in the moment and being open to try on what is offered.
Daily you can expect a minimum of one yoga practice, assisting, group discussions and partner work.
The schedule will be full and we recommend if you would like to sightsee, arrive prior to the start of the program or stay a few days after the program ends.
Your tuition does not include accommodation or food.
*Tuition does not include travel, lodging or meals.
Day 1 | 9am - 6pm
Day 2 | 9am - 5pm
Click on the "Read More" button below for additional information about a specific program.